Translate

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Gangnam Style (\(^_^) (^_^)/)


Let's all Gangnam Style!!


Has Gangnam Style by Psy finally received it's 15 minutes of fame or will it get the "Call me maybe" treatment and last a little longer. Either way I must admit that I enjoy, wait no, I LOVE this song. It is sad for me to admit that I enjoy this song and that I dance to it every time it comes on. In the car, in my room, in the bathroom, in the market and I have even wiggled to it as I was falling asleep the other night (it was playing on the radio). The song is everywhere and it is in your face. I must also admit with all the shame in the world that I watch the Gangnam Style Video at least once a day. I guess I am obsessed with it but can you blame me? The song has a catchy beat to it and even though I have no idea what he is saying, I often find myself humming along shouting out random words. So why am I addicted to this song that is about riding a horse? I honestly don't know just like I am sure that the other million or so people that have watched the video on you tube don't know either. It's catchy as fuck, it has a funny ass music video and have you seen the hot Korean girl that comes out singing the chorus with Psy? Yeah she makes the video even that much more enjoyable to watch.

A lot of people criticize the song saying that how is it that a song that is not even in English be so popular. I think that we are quick to accept a cheesy song and embrace it. Whether it is in English or not, stupid cheesy songs is what we love.  For example this summer the  hit song was  Call me maybe by Carly Rae Jepson, and I am sure we all remember Willow's I whip my hair (back and forth). Hell I even remember She bangs- William Hung. We sometimes don't care what a song is about and as stupid as the song may be we embrace it, we love it and we will play the fuck out of it until we hate it so bad that we never want to hear it again.

So for now I will continue to love this stupid song about riding a horse until the next random song comes along.




Okay my lovely little dinos, my question for you today is:

What is the cheesiest song that you hate to admit that you love? 

Don't forget to leave your answer/ feedback below and do a "Like" if you have Google plus. Also, please subscribe if you already haven't and share with all the little weirdos in your life........
BYEEEEEEEE

1 comment:

  1. These guys really hit upon something, didn't they. Lucky buggers...

    ReplyDelete

Hello my little Dino lover, please leave your comments below! Thanks for reading :)