Translate

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Black Ops II (\(*_*)/) Day 1 Review

Pew Pew and shit !!!

So who stood in line outside of their local Gamestop since Monday waiting for this highly anticipated game to finally be released on Tuesday?? I sure didn't and from what I heard the lines were fucking insane. Some said there were people pitching fucking tents just to be the first ones to play. I know that the Gamestop down the street was offering free pizza to all the midnight owls that showed up to pick up the game. I think that I don't care if its stuffed crust pepperoni pizza, I am not showing up at midnight when I am sure there is other shit I could be doing. Now don't get me wrong I am a fan of the first BO and just like everyone else I had some pretty high expectations for BO II. Day 1 is over and I will share with you a few opinions on this game.

First of all if you were too cheap to fucking preorder the game then it sucks to be you. You have pretty much missed out on a free map (Nooktown). Yes you can pay for it but why if you could have gotten it for free. Anyways Nooktown takes place in the future and is the only map that does. 

The graphics on BO 2 were really great in my opinion and everything has a futurist look to it. It is definitely a step up from the first BO. Maps are bigger, more detailed and you have more places to run and hide (you know, in case snipping is your thing). There was definitely more creativity added to this game than the last one.

The weapons were  more high tech and the hits were more precise. Targets are locked in better for more accurate and consistent hits. Except if you are hitting in close range, you have to almost empty a clip before the fucker dies. Yeah what is up with that? I also noticed was that right off the bat when you start off as a noobie you get good weapons whereas in the first one you had to rank up in order to have those weapons available. Of course this doesn't apply to the custom guns, with those you still are required to rank up in order to obtain what you want. Also, did anyone else notice that you can get assist points with the UAV spy plane where in the first one you didn't?


The zombie part of this game has not been fully explored so I do not find it fair to really give an opinion on it until I think it has been played enough to have a proper conclusion. It's only fair lol. But from what I did see the zombies look better and the maps look pretty good so far.


As for the bad things I have to say about day one was this:
  1. Super laggy
  2. Kept Freezing
  3. WTF is up with "Migrating Host"?!?!?
On my last note I really hate to go there but I will:
Why the hell are coins needed in order to buy weapons whereas in Modern Warfare you get the weapons without needing anything. Yes, I know apples and oranges but I wanted to go there. Hehe.

Alright my super duper dino lovers here is my questions for yooouuu:

Did you camp out for the midnight release of Black Ops II?
After Day 1 what are your thoughts on the game?

Please leave comments/feed back below and don't forget to subscribe. I also added these cute little buttons below so now you can either hit thumbs up on down or confused lol. This helps me out alot so I know what kinds of things you guys like.

Okies well thanks and come back
BYYYEEEEEEEE

2 comments:

  1. I wish I was a gamer... looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a secret gamer hehe.
    Wait, guess it is not a secret anymore lol

    ReplyDelete

Hello my little Dino lover, please leave your comments below! Thanks for reading :)