Translate

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Another random Tuesday >_>)/)

Today I am feeling the most miserable I have ever felt. I don't think there are enough pills or liquor in the world to change how I am feeling. While driving around today, all I could think about is why do I continue to feel the way I do? I tried talking to friends but I am not the type to sit and just open up. I watch T.V shows like Dr. Phil and think, how is possible for those people to just open up like that. I hate expressing my feelings to others because I think to myself "oh they probably do not care" and I am sure that what I say will only end up stirring up the the gossip mill later on. I can write about my problems and I can blog about them, maybe because its easier to vent to a page then to vent to someone who I know might be judging me. I don't care what people think of me that is one thing I know for sure but I do hate seeing the pity in their eyes. It upsets me more than my moods to be honest. I am sure this is a post that is completely different than my past ones but I figured what the hell, let them see a little side of you that maybe will explain why you are so weird and all over the place. Is it bipolor? Who knows and to be honest I really rather not know. I have enough stuff to deal with as it is. Do I ever regret any of the things I do? No. But they do tend to make me feel a bit sad of the poor choices I've made and continue to make in my life. I can't think of anything that can help me shake these blues so I am hoping you guys will make some suggestions.

Okay my faithful little Dino's the question for today issss:

What do you do to make yourself stop feeling so down and blue? Do you like talking to people or do you use other ways to vent?

Please post answers/comments below. Don't forget to click the little like/dislike/confused box below, it helps me know if you like my stuff or not. Also if you haven't subscribed please do and share with all the little randoms in your life.
Byeeeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my little Dino lover, please leave your comments below! Thanks for reading :)