Translate

Thursday, November 15, 2012

A quickie Thursday (o_0)/)

Nothing like some early morning action!!!

This morning I woke up feeling really anxious and for some reason turned on as fuck. I laid there in my pink and black lace panties and my pink top thinking why am I so wet? I didn't have any naughty thoughts nor did I have any sexy dreams yet I was laying there thinking what can I do? So I think I did what any normal girl would do, I grabbed my toy ( a Jack Rabbit from Adam and Eve) and played. I came about 3 times when I finally thought to myself I really need to get help. I think about sex almost all day and part of the night. Yes I do other things but in the back of my mind those thoughts sit there. I can sit there and come up with random fantasies out of nowhere. I am not the only one that thinks like this and I am sure there are plenty of people that think and are sex obsessed like I am. I don't always need the actual penetration because I enjoy just talking/reading about sex. So I know its not so much about the act itself but just the whole concept in general.

Anyways the point is that quickies in the morning whether its by yourself or with your loved ones is fucking great. You get up more energized and ready to start your day with a bright smile and a pep to your step. I don't know why I felt the need to share with you guys this but fuck it lol I did. 
So this is my quickie post of the day. I might make another post later, one that is more thought out because this one was just basically me turning on my computer and rambling on......hmmm sort of like my other posts I suppose hehe.

Well my lovely little Dinos, my question for you guys is this:

Do you play solo when you wake up horny as fuck or do you wait til you have someone to fuck with??

Remember to leave comments below because it is the only way I know that anyone is even reading these randoms posts. Don't forget to hit the like, dislike or confused button. Subscribe if you already haven't and don't forget to share with all the little weirdos in your life.
BBBYYYEEEEEE

3 comments:

  1. I have a 13-yr-old to get off to school and a job to get to; I don't have any time to go solo or play with the wife, for that matter!
    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL yes I hear that alot. Life is always getting in the way of little pleasures huh hehe. I hope that you are at least finding time to squeeze some sexy time into your busy schedule, I hear it relieves stress :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey RawrTalk,

    So, I see you've commented on our blog. Not sure if you're following us. I see also that you have this new blog. I tried to find out more "ABOUT" you, but didn't find too much. Can you tell us more? -either through a post or e-mail us.

    Thanks so much,

    Lo & HH

    ReplyDelete

Hello my little Dino lover, please leave your comments below! Thanks for reading :)