Translate

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Top 10- Valentines day



Valentines Day is near and with it brings teddy bears, boxes of chocolate, romantic dinners and all that other lovey dovey shit that supposedly love is all about. Yes, I know what you're thinking "Here she goes again being all negative again" but this time you are wrong. If you have a significant other to spend this day with then congratulations you are pretty much set. This post is to all my single little dinos that have noone or don't have a date for that night.

Ye,s I am dedicating today's post to all my FOREVER ALONES that are out there. A dedication to you because sadly it is not you're fault that you're spending it alone and trust me you're probably not going to be the only one this year. I, too have decided NOT to have a date this year, since I am currently single I decided THE HELL WITH THIS HOLIDAY. I am going to have fun and just treat it like any other day because to be quite honest I don't want to spend this day with just a guy who probably only wants the end the night doing the hanky panky dance in the between the sheets (don't get me wrong it doesn't sound like a bad idea but I can do that any other day of the week) but enough rambling on to the:
 TOP 10- Valentines Day Forever Alone edition:
(some of these will require gathering your other single friends)




10. Movies with single friends- As I said before you will probably not be the only one alone so why not call up those single friends and hit up the movies. Comedies are always a nice way to relax and just have a good laugh

9. Clubbing- Put on your best outfit or if you're a girl put on your sexiest whored out dress and invite one your friends to hit up the club. Dance..Dance..Dance!!!  Alot of clubs will host single only dances so what better way to enjoy this holiday than possibly meeting other single people and showing off your best dance moves... who knows you might end the night not exactly alone hehe.

8. Bar hopping- I know I know! This probably looks the same as clubbing but NOOO it is not. Bar hopping doesn't involve dancing. And you can just dress casual of course if you're a girl you still want to look sexy. Grab a buddy and go bar hopping have fun  and just have the time of your life. Remember that night is just like any other night, no point in being a sad or depressed drunk. The point is to have fun and NOT be that person people end up leaving for being such a depressing jerkoff.

7. Host a small party- Why not? Have a party at your house invite all those single people you know and just have fun. Shows that you don't care that you have no date because you're going to have a kick ass Valentines day regardless. Not only that but your place might even end up being the after party for once all the little love birds are done with the dinner dates.

6. Online Gaming- This one is more for the dudes that might be reading this post. Nothing wrong with staying home with your buddies and just game the night away. Hell I am almost tempted to do this my self. (I really need to work on my killstreak haha)

5. Go away- Yes, go away. Plan a short trip out of town. Why not? Nothing should really be stopping you since you don't have a date. Go explore a new town, get out of your secured little bubble. It is time to spread those wings my little dino and just see what else the world has to offer. It serves as a great distraction, right?


4. Spoil yourself- Why not buy yourself a present? Girls get those new shoes you wanted or that sexy little outfit that you have been eyeing for a while. Maybe even do a little spa treatment for yourself. Guys you know you want to buy a new game or maybe some type of new electronics who knows what you dudes like but buy it. You deserve to spoil yourself sometimes.

3. Spend it online- I know I will get a hard time about this one but I mean c'mon we are in the era where technology is everything. It is not like the old days where being in online communities was considered nerdy and for the desperate. Nowadays you find all kinds of people online and it can serve as a distraction.

2. Have an booty call- Sorry I had to say it. Nothing wrong with a little bump and grind. 

1. Just don't care- At the end of the day you can do what you want. Just don't care and don't dwell on the fact that your single on Valentines' Day because guess what it is not the end of the world. Just have fun and enjoy the fuck out it.




What will you be doing on Valentines Day?

Well my lovely little dinos hope you all have a fun and great Valentines day.. And don't forget to comment below and share with all the weirdos in your life.
Byeeeeeeeeee

2 comments:

  1. this is hilarious. if i was single i would definitely be bar hopping haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah bar hopping is definitely my favorite thing to do. But this year I might just stay home and play some black ops or club.. I have this cute dress I'm dying to wear.
      xoxo

      Delete

Hello my little Dino lover, please leave your comments below! Thanks for reading :)