Translate

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

TMI Tuesday


***If your not into Kinky stuff then this really isn't the post for you***







So there is this awesome blog that I love to follow called  TMI Tuesday Blog . It's funny and entertaining as hell. I finally decided to go ahead and do my first TMI Tuesday post.  Who knows I might just make it my Tuesday post hehe.

Well here we gooooo........(my answers will be in bold red)
1. To spice things up in the bedroom, how adventurous are you willing to be? (select one)
a. I have never role-played before and will need a lot of instruction.
b. I have tested the waters, but never acted out anything scripted.
c. I have got my feet wet and want more!
d. Dive in head first – nothing is too deep.
2. What scenario peaks your interest most? Why?
a. Romantic and sensual
b. Playful and fun
c. Kinky! I want it all.
3. Which of these is closest to your ideal setting for a fantasy?
a. A brothel
b. A dungeon
c. A bedroom
d. A prison cell
4. Which of the following toys would be prominently featured in your fantasy? (select one)
a. Feathers and whipped cream
b. Handcuffs, panty hose, and a necktie
c. Whips and chains
d. Ice cubes and a cold beer
5. It is time to take your sexy self to fantasy island, which fantasy will you bring to life to rock your lover’s world?
a. The Sassy Sexy Jersey Whore
Gaudy, Flashy, Showy…totally Jersey!
b. Kinky Cook
It’s all about the spice! Heating things up in the kitchen.
c. Naughty Maid
Your feather duster will tickle more than just the dust on the shelves.
d. Doctor Love
Saving lives and breaking hearts but not before you administer a head-to-toe physical examination.
e. Frisky Fireman
A hose so long you can put out several of the hottest fires and leave a smoldering heap as proof of a job well done.
Bonus:  Tell us about your craziest or wildest role-playing adventure.
I wouldn't say it was the craziest or wildest but it was definitely my favorite adventure. I used to date a man who was really into handcuffs and one day he handcuffs my hands behind me and has me sitting on the edge of this chair and ties my legs to it. Then he comes behind me and blind folds me, next thing I know I feel these nipple clamps on me and I instantly turned on. He used a vibrator on me just took me to heaven :) The fact that I couldn't see what was going on is what did it for me. It heightens the anticipation and makes you use your other senses. It was definitely my favorite role playing thus far.


Okay my lovely little Dinos feel free to answer the questions and post your answers in the comment section. I'd love to ready your replies.

Please make sure to subscribe and if you have a google account please subscribe as a follower thanks muah. Share the link with all those lovely weirdos in your life and don't forget to leave your answers/comments below and hit the like/dislike/ confused button below.


Byeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my little Dino lover, please leave your comments below! Thanks for reading :)