Translate

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The things that hurt the most.

Have you ever met someone who just changed your whole world and made it flip the fuck upside down.

Made you feel like the most important thing in the world then all of a sudden you realize its over and done.

Memories. Only thing that remains are the memories of yesterday, of what once was and now will never be anymore.
Why do we push the ones we love away? So afraid are we of feeling loved that we must shit on the good relationships we have? Why do girls insist on keeping the assholes but toss the good guys out the door? By the time you realize whats happened, it's ended and alls been said and done. I'll end this thought for now but will be returning to it soon.

But I wanna know what are my little Dinos thoughts on love and letting the ones u love go. How did u guys feel and how did u cope. I think getting shit faced and having good sex help. But thats just me lol.

Post comments below u sexy dinos u and dont forget to share will the randoms in your life. :)
Byeeeeeeee
Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. i love that quote. one of the TRUEST things i have ever heard :) rock on !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you hun. I def felt like that pic described exactly how I felt. It is so hard to move on if you insist on looking back.
    Thanks for the love.
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hello my little Dino lover, please leave your comments below! Thanks for reading :)