Translate

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Top 10- End of the world

There are many speculations that the end of the world is near, how near you may ask? Well as close as this saturday so with that being said my first Top 10 list will consist of the top ten things I would do before the end of the world or "this Saturday".

10. Massive orgy- Yeah I would want to have a massive orgy just because I'd like to die knowing I at least did it. I would like to know how many people I could handle.

9. Royal fuck you- I'd love to go and tell each person that I hate to go fuck themselves. Wait no, I want to go and yell it to their face. I would tell them how much I hate them and to go fuck a dick.

8. Scuba Dive Naked- Don't judge me but I want to do this just because I think it would be fun.

7. Sex with a midget- Again don't judge me. It is the end of the world so fuck it might as well. Make it 2 midgets. I know someone who wants to try this too so as a add on I'd like to wath him do a midget too. You know who you are.

6. Feed the homeless- Take all the homeless people and have them have a feast at Red Lobster. Why? Well why not, its my list so take that.

5. Sex With Sam pepper- Self expanitory.

4. Bigger Tatas- If I'm going to die I might as well do it with big beautiful tits.

3. Party- Thursday night I would throw the biggest party ever. Like EVER! Have all my friends and their friends and their friends' friends come over. We would get drunk and high as kites.

2. Parents- Can't forget the 'rents. I would spend time with them (cheesy I know but fuck you its the end of the world) and I'd tell them how thankful I am that they put up and loved this crazy ass child.

1. Sunset- I'd stay up to watch my last sunset at the beach ready for whatever shit would happen. Hopefully I'd have my best friend at my side :/

Okay so those are my Top 10 for the end of the world. Of course I dont think its really gonna happen but if it did that is what I would like to do.

Sexy little Dinos my question to you guys is :

WHAT ARE YOUR TOP 10 THINGS YOU WOULD DO IF THE WORLD REALLY ENDED ON FRIDAY?

Please remember to post your answers below. Add/subscribe/ share my link if you havent done so already.... Thanks love you all
Byeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my little Dino lover, please leave your comments below! Thanks for reading :)