Translate

Saturday, December 1, 2012

SHIT >_<)/)

Whyyyyy!?!?!!?

Today was a really beautiful day, sun was out and not a cloud was in sight. So I decided I wanted to go and water the plants in my front yard. I put on my shoes and then continued to go outside where I watered my plants, the trees and the grass. I checked the mail and then went inside to make a sandwich. Remembered I left my phone upstairs so there I went up the stairs (carpet stairs btw) and as I get my phone and turn the leave my room I notice brown spots trailing down the hall. The hall that I just crossed to get to my room. In panic I check the bottom of my shoe and there it was looking at me, laughing at me, enjoying the pain it has caused me. DOG FUCKING SHIT! Why?! Why the mighty fuck do people insist on walking their damn pets and not pick up after them? I have seen many of my neighbors walk their dogs and not even pick up after them. There have been times that I will go and stand outside and wait until the dog has taken their lovely shit to make sure that the person walking such said animal will pick it up. Am I being anal (no pun) about the situation? Probably. But when you just spent 3 hours scrubbing shit from your carpet after walking around the house spreading the love everywhere, yeah you can turn a bit anal about it. Cats. I thought they only pooped in a damn litter box yet lately I have found that they have taken a liking to my flower bed. No shame... Don't get me wrong, I love animals. I just hate that there shit just happens to be in my lawn.
So on behalf of all the people that have had to step on dog/cat shit I only have 1 thing to say: PICK UP YOUR PETS FUCKING SHIT BEFORE ONE DAY YOU FIND IT THROWN AT YOUR HOUSE. You know who you are. (>_<)



Okay my lovely little Dino lovers my question for you is....
HAVE YOU EVER STEPPED ON DOG SHIT AND IF SO HOW PISSED WHERE YOU?

Well guys please make sure to subscribe and if you have a google account please subscribe as a follower thanks muah. Share the link with all those lovely jack asses in your life and don't forget to leave your answers/comments below and hit the like/dislike/ confused button below.
 Love you all 
Byeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my little Dino lover, please leave your comments below! Thanks for reading :)