Translate

Monday, December 3, 2012

Onesies??? -_-?)/)

When are you too old for a onesie?

Something that will definitely not be on my Christmas wish list this year are these onesies that everyone is going crazy about. I first heard about them about a month ago and I remember thinking to myself "aww aren't those adorable, wonder how long it will take for people to see how silly they are". However, fast forward to the present and it seems that this is selling faster than the 50' flat screen tvs on Black Friday. So what are these onesies I speak of? Here take a look your self, all of the following onesies can be found at DAVPO.

PUPPY
SQUIRREL
TIGGER

I personally do not think that any adult should be wearing this on a normal basis. Once or twice here and there when you are trying to be cute or funny is okay. But I have found that people actually sleep in these. Can you imagine trying to get down and dirty and your significant other coming out wearing one of these adult onesies? Yeah even guys are wearing these. I think that I would be a bit turned off wouldn't you? Unless of course your into that kind of fuckery shit. Which by the way I do not judge just my personal view that's all.
I have a friend, I won't mention her name,who told me she had been dating this guy for a few months and (I really hope she doesn't kill me once she reads this) one night after sending each other some pretty sexy steamy text she decided to surprise him by showing up to his apartment for some midnight sexy time. She shows up knocks on the door and when he opened the door she couldn't get out of there fast enough. There he was standing in a blue unicorn onesie with a look of surprise on his face. She tells me that she pretty much ended it right then and there. Did she exaggerate? I think so. I probably would not have been so drastic I mean who knows maybe it was just like a joke or something but then again it was the middle of the night and he was probably in bed. Which made me wonder if he was doing the hanky panky while wearing the onesie.......yeah bad mental image. Anyways so yeah my stand on this is HELL NO to the onesies and HELL YES to the sexy nighties. Lets bring those back, girls should be wearing sexy things to bed not something a 1 year old girl would wear. No I much rather sleep in something more sexy like:


Yes I have a thing for Cheetah print haha anyways yes I much rather wear that to sleep than a silly onesie. Okay lovely followers (if I have any ;D) here is my question forrrrrr you:

What are your thoughts on Adult onesies? Would you consider wearing one to sleep?

Please subscribe and share with all the randoms in your life. Please leave your answer/comment below and don't forget to hit that like/dislike/confused button below. Okay thank you and i love each and one of you faithful readers. 
Byeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my little Dino lover, please leave your comments below! Thanks for reading :)