Translate

Saturday, April 27, 2013

I've been away too long







I've been away far too long. A whole month!!!! What has been going on? Well like most adults in this world I finally got a job, several actually. I have been job hopping from working as a waitress (doesn't pay enough for all the bull you deal with daily), as a gym hostess (not as fun as it sounds), babysitter (remind me to cut off my ovaries) to now a accounting assistant. Now the accounting assistant isn't that bad however the front desk girl HATES ME.  She doesn't just dislike me, no my friends this girl HATES ME!!! Now this place is basically a tshirt and jeans type of place but I have made it a point to dress up every day. So she thinks I am a stuck up bitch who likes to show off how many different type of high heels I have. But I am not. Is it wrong that I Love to dress up? Is it wrong that I wear cute clothes? Or that they hug my curves or that I wear nothing but low cut shirts??? Hehe okay so the last part might be bad. But still she makes this job sorta miserable for me, part of my job is to be her back up. Means I have to answer phone calls and direct them to the right places. She complains that I don't have proper phone etiquette stating that I sound too "chipper" when I answer the phone....WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!  Ah drama, it tends to follow me where ever I may go.



College.
Pretty much enough said. I have decided to start that again and to be honest I am remembering why I dropped out in the first place. INSANE FEES!!! But of course it is something that I have decided I must do. I want to at least say I have some kind of degree instead of saying, "Well I was going to get a Journalism degree but you know I sort of just dropped out". Anyways we shall see how THAT goes.


As for the rest of the month it has been a sobering one. I have been alcohol free and what not and I must say that remembering what I do on weekends is nice. I can't complain in that department too bad. Plus hangovers are never really missed lol.



Well my lovelies I hope to be writing more often. I will def be doing the TMI Tuesdays since it is my favorites lol. I will see what else I can think of for now.


The question for this week isssss:  What was your worst job and why? 


Hope you all have a great day xoxoxoxxoxo Don't forget to leave comments and answers below. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my little Dino lover, please leave your comments below! Thanks for reading :)